During this Covid-19 pandemic, many businesses decided to have their teams work from their homes, in an attempt to control the spread of the virus. But as the spread is going down, businesses are allowing their employees to go back to work, but under strict hygiene guidelines. Beverly Hills Office Cleaning has put together some helpful tips on how to keep the working facilities during these unprecedented times;
- Ensure your business has Covid-19 policy in place
Your customers and employee should know that you are taking every precaution to fight against the virus giving them a safe working environment. Create a policy that they have to follow. And as for your clients, you can post the policy on your website or store for easy accessibility.
- Fully clean, sanitize, and disinfect your facility
Before the door is opened for your clients and employees, it is good to put a cleaning program into place. For the past years, our trained, certified technicians have been disinfecting, sanitizing, and cleaning different types of facilities like industrial spaces, warehouses, company vehicles and equipment, and recreational facilities. Teams are working to remove bacteria and clean while sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning to reduce the growth of viruses, fungi, and bacteria.
- Improved the air Quality and air circulation in your office
Make sure that your HVAC has been repaired and serviced on time. Find certified technicians who can install and supply negative air machines to improve the overall indoor air quality.
- Install Plexiglas or felt protective partitions on office desks and at reception areas
From the office cubicles to the retail space social distancing is observed. The social distancing policy helps to eliminate contact with airborne droplets and other contaminants via sneezing and coughing. They are moisture-resistant, bacteria-resistant, and is easy to clean.
- Be sure to have the proper pandemic safety products available for your employees, customers, and suppliers
Consider having the following products available:
- Personalized hand sanitizer bottle
- Disinfecting wipes
- Protective desk sheets
- Face masks and shields
- Disposable gloves and gowns
- Infrared thermometers
- Personal protective equipment such as masks upon availability
- Cleanser stations and hand sanitizing
Contact Beverly Hills Office cleaning for easy and efficient cleaning and sanitization of your workplace.