The way your Los Angeles Cleaning service contractors carry out their work is a reflection on you personally. It’s highly important that you hire the right cleaners to work for your company. They must be professional and hardworking, showing an attention to detail in order for you to be recommended to potential clients.
When you start your Los Angeles Cleaning Service you can either use an agency to hire your staff or you can hire them through advertising. Although it is beneficial, it doesn’t matter if your staff has experience or not as the first thing you should do is put them through a training course. They need to know who to work safely and how to handle the equipment in a safe manner, as well as the cleaning materials. Have a look at these tips:
- Always ask prospective employees for references. You are entitled to carry out background checks to ensure that you are hiring the right person for your Los Angeles cleaning service and that they are efficient, hardworking and, above all, honest.
- Once you have enough employees you must set out a list of rules and regulations that they must abide by. Give each member of staff a handbook detailing these regulations and make sure they are fully understood.
- Cleaning is more skilled than you may think and your Los Angeles cleaning service employees must be up to the task. They must be fully trained and they must be given uniforms that they must wear when working. They must also be friendly but professional and be able to clean without interrupting your client’s daily working regime.
- Train your staff in safe working practices, including the regulations surrounding specific cleaning materials and the use of the equipment. They should also be trained to deal with emergencies and know who to call, depending on the type of emergency it is.
- When you take the decision to start your own Los Angeles cleaning Service remember that the most important investment you will ever make in your business is the staff. Poor quality staff equals a complete waste of your money and time.