A cleaned house is a God’s residence. Cleanliness plays a major role in keeping our health in good condition. In today’s word when every member of a house is working, it’s hard to clean the house on your own. You can always opt for professional cleaning services in such cases as they are cheap and best.
Hiring a professional cleaning service will make you stress-free and relaxed. But even though, the major part of cleaning can be done by a professional service, there are plenty of other things which need attention.
Following are the tips for cleaning various small items of a household which will give your items, a new look:
- Stemware can be soaked in white vinegar for five minutes to remove hard-water built-up film from them. The soaking should be followed by a rinse by hand and dry with a microfiber cloth.
- Descale your coffee maker by filling the reservoir with half vinegar and half water. Brew the solution halfway, then stop and let it sit for 30 minutes, now complete the cycle. In the end, rinse the pot with clean water.
- Seasoning of a skillet is removed by over-scrubbing cast iron with metal scouring pads. Using a scrub sponge and mild dish soap can restore the finish and removes any rust tool. Now coat the pan with vegetable oil both inside and outside and bake upside down in the oven at 350 degrees for an hour. Let it cool and remove excess grease with a paper towel. Your skillet is new once again.
- You can unclog your shower head by mixing equal parts of white vinegar and water and pouring it into a plastic bag. Tie this bag around the shower head so that holes are immersed in the solution and secure it with a twist tie. Let soak up to an hour, then remove and wipe away the loosened deposits. This process will give you a sparkling shower head.
- Plastic or vinyl shower curtains can be washed in machine with a little detergent to banish moldy stains. Add two to three bath towels for extra cleaning agitation, then hang it to dry or put in the dryer on low heat. To keep it fresh for longer period of times, stretch the curtain out after each shower to help moisture dissipate.
So, these are some tips that would help you clean your house to the core and ensure that you pick it up where the professional cleaners left.